Lots and Lots of Bear Hugs

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nonsensical gibberish and rain

"Rain is the tears of God and the wind is His breath and the smell of early spring is His happiness." --Me =)

I have an extrememly wet fox in my room >.< she smells really bad.

It was raining super duper uber hard a few minutes ago...like it sounded like it was hailing but it wasn't. I bet our powers gonna go out soon >.<

This is probably what it was like when Noah and his family first entered the ark-it began to rain, and rain, and rain, and rain, and rain, and rain, and...etc.

Tonight I'm going caroling! In the rain! With an umbrella! =D

...

Rain is a beautiful gift that God has given us. I like to think that it is His tears. Whether they are happy, joyful, sad or whatever I do not know, but the tears of God are something to treasure.

Let's talk about nonsensical items.

My fox: looks like a fox/bear, smells like a garbage can, and is as adorable as a puppy <3

My room: smells like a garbage can because of my fox.

The rain: is amazingly beautiful.

God: is awesome.

My power: is currently still on! Yes! It'll probably go out soon though :( boo.

The time: is 4:59

My life: is pretty hectic but it's sorta winding down. Well, not exactly winding down in the sense that it's getting easier, just getting more bearable.

My piano: is patiently waiting for me to play it.

My door: is currently open and I do not like it >.<

My mood: is happy and joyful and excited for this week.

This week: is extremely busy :O

You (if you are my friend that is): are a treasure whom I love dearly <3

You (if you are not my friend and do not know me): are obviously a stalker >.>

I: am extremely excited for Christmas!!!!!!! =) =) =) =) :D

Hugs: are amazing. I want one :(

This post: is rather nonsensical. I'm bored (obviously).



I guess that's it. I know I could continue........but I won't.

Merry Christmas!!

Love,
Becca <3 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment