I Am
a person who is obviously pretty bored and does not want to do her homework.
I Want
to draw closer to Jesus and to my friends. Sometimes I want to grow up too...and then sometimes I don't.
I Have
a mind. most people tend to have one.
I Wish
That I could be an amazing friend and to be a great example of Jesus' love and kindness. I wish for His light to shine for me. I wish that I could have a self-less, pure beauty.
I Hate
sin.
I Fear
that I will lose a person very dear to me. But I know that God has it all under control, I just need to trust His will.
I Hear
a dog barking. Well I did. Now it stopped.
I Search
for answers to certain problems. Whether it be asking them straight out or by studying God's word.
I Wonder
why I have so many amazing friends yet do not deserve one of them. Nor do I deserve God's love and amazing kindness.
I Regret
getting into a situation where I should have listened to God. Instead I went my own way.
I Love
the sound of rain on the roof, the waves splashing across the sea, being with my friends and haveing one-to-one time with Jesus and with certain people too.
I Ache
For those who are in poverty and are not as fortunate as I am. For brokenhearts all around the world...I ache especially for a certain friend who seems to have not much hope at times even though she is absolutely an amazing person. I want to help her, but am not for sure how.
I Always
have wanted to fly.
I Usually
get lost in my daydreams and ignore reality. Bad habit.
I Am Not
afraid of death.
I Dance
for Jesus. Really, I have.
I Sing
with a voice that I hope will someday be heard...until then I am going to keep it to myself for I am a quite shy and bashful. :P
I Never
want to get into a situation where I can't get out, or for that matter don't want to get out even if I know that it is wrong.
I Rarely
show my emotions. Only those who know me very well can tell when something is wrong.
I Cry
rarely. Which is a bad thing. Cuz after a while the pain is to hard to keep in for so long. Sometimes it's good to let it out. I need to more often.
I Am Not Always
truthful. As much as I hate to admit it.
I Lose
control of my happiness at times. I worry too much.
I'm Confused
with what exactly God wants from me, what His will is and where He wants me to go and what He wants me to be. But I know I can trust Him. Letting go isn't always easy, but God's will is far above our own.
I Need
a hug.
I Should
do my homework.
I Dream
of the day when I know for sure that "this" is what God wants. I look forward to that great day.
Love,
Becca =) <3
No comments:
Post a Comment