Lots and Lots of Bear Hugs

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Having a Megamind a summary about the new movie, by your's truely

*Reporter Voice* Thinking about seeing Megamind? Not sure if you want to see it? Needing an honest and heartfelt opinion? Look no further on the wide spaced internet. It's right below you in these few little sentence created thoughtfully by your's truely. ^_^

Without giving much about the plot away, I have to say that this was quite an...interesting movie. It was very predictable: bad guy gone, well, bad and a semingly "good" guy gone bad as well. Slight twist, nothing of which you couldn't guess if you took the time to think about it. A lovely twist in romance however, I personally thought it was heartfelt and cute. It was your typical villian/superhero movie. But don't let these discouraging words dishearten your seeking heart! It was quite funny and the whole movie was pretty ironic in itself. There wasn't much realism to it-everything that happened you would imagine taking place in a modern/2790 A.D. type standard. But it was still pretty good. I enjoyed it myself.

So there's your little summary that does nothing to give the plot away. I think my summary was pretty boring actually and took the whole funness out of the movie. Sorry. I'm not one to write up fun and interesting summaries. Just stating the facts.


Anyways. I saw that movie today (case you couldn't tell) with my daddy. I don't really think it was his type of movie...but I liked it. Allowed me to feel some peace after all the struggles and stuff I've been going through lately.

Why yes, I have been going through a lot lately. Thank you for asking.

This week was...terrible to begin with. But it got a whole lot better in the end. Lots of realizations that made me feel guilty about certain things, and made me realize that I have not been doing God's will. But now I'm really trying to get back on track.

Anyways...yeah. Think I'm gonna post antoher post after this on an entirely different subject. Well, sorta different. Different enough that I think it should be it's own individual post.

So au revoir for now.

--Becca =) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment