Helllloooo out there....
It's been almost literally forever since I last posted. Well. Not really. But it seems a long time. I've had lack of inspirationalness due to my non-lack of business. Bleh. Business is now officially my enemy. But, never fear! Freedom is near!! yay!
There are certain people in this world that I miss. Jesse *ahem* would be but one. A certain other would be but another. And so forth. I do not like the feelings of nostalgia I get when I think of those that I miss. Such as my nieces :( they were like my sisters when we were little-I spent all my time with them...
So the new Winnie the Pooh movie of epicness is coming out soon and I really wanna go see it. Why? Because Winnie the Pooh was my obsession when I was little. No, no, no, "obsession" makes me sound like a teenager. It was my passion. There we go. My life. My longing. I prayed to God that I would be able to meet Winnie the Pooh and Piglet and Eyore and Tiger and Rabbit and all them fluffies when I got to heaven =D ah such innocence of a child. Nostalgia's creaping up on me again, only in a different form.
As since the last post, my life has been going decently well despite my business. Instead of looking in the mirror and thinking "bleh" I now look and see a young women of God who is hopefully growing up into the young women that she should be.
I rearranged my room on Sunday. And painted another muriel on my wall. Last summer I had painted flowers. This summer I painted swirls. You know how Rapunzel likes to paint things on her wall? Well she stole the idea from me. I can prove it too. I have a date on my first muriel that was waaay before her time (well, at least ever before the movie came out :P).
I also having paintings that my mom painted before she died! I absolutely love them because they are so gorgeous and beautiful and remind me of her =) I miss her. July 1 will be 11 years since her death. July 9 will be her birthday. That's a hard two days for me and my dad. Very hard.
Happiness, where art thou?
I feel an odd sense of being rushed, even though I'm not doing anything right now besides typing. Hmm...perhaps it's just because it's been so long since I posted that I feel I need to get everything out? Sure.
I have PE Independent studies this summer. That consists of writing, writing, writing and more writing. NOT Physical work. Mental work. I find that odd. Very odd. You'd think they'd want you to run or swim or something, but instead you have to answer a GAZILLION questions and write reports and analyze articles and that yuckiness. Very boring. And tedious. And long. But I guess I should be grateful I don't have anything else. Oh, besides practing for choir music. But that's not that bad, at least it's music.
I shall end suddenly just because I'm not sure what else to say. No rudeness intended.
--Becca =) <3
No comments:
Post a Comment